|In Level||Secret Stage|
|Type of Character||Bosses|
Dark Demon is the secret boss of Demon's Crest unlocked after winning the Crest of Infinity and the game clear password. An almighty entity that few have seen and fewer defeated, it has two forms, chariot and fallen angel, and morphs between them as it pleases.
The only backstory we are given is that it snuck to the depths of the human world during Phalanx's rise.
To find the secret code and win the Crest of Infinity you need to follow some steps
- Find all the items of the game (not including the Crest of Infinity).
- Fight Phalanx and defeat the normal and the heaven form.
- If you have been successful Phalanx will banish himself to the Heaven Crest and a big demon will appear.
- I think that the place you are is the Heaven Crest. Now defeat the monster (that I called Ultimate Phalanx but I am not sure about it).
- After you defeat the monster a different ending than normal will appear and after it a code will appear.
- Now go to the password menu and enter the code.
- Now, you are put back into the game, but with the Infinity Crest that is more powerful than others and has all of their powers combined. Another stage is also made available, and that is the secret stage.
- Kill the monster and be the best.
In order to survive, your best bet is to be fully stocked with ginsengs (spells won't help you) and a lot of patience. Always pay attention to your health and, as soon as you have less than 4 containers, drink a ginseng. You need to switch constantly between fang and armor talismans depending on the situation.
Skeleton Chariot: you can hurt it only in the upper part of its body. It flies all over the room, shooting arrays of four spinning scythes while releasing a small seeking sphere that will follow you wherever you go. As soon as you destroy one, it will release another, so try to just avoid those instead.
Every once in a while, it builds up power and summons a huge flood of acid that covers everywhere except for the space below its body. Unfortunately, it will usually try to smash you when you are there (this will also cause debris to fall from the ceiling).
If you are not confident in your evasion skills, don't EVER take off the armor talisman when fighting the chariot, because it will hurt you a lot. Attack the chariot while always wearing the armor.
Fallen Angel: you can hurt it anywhere in this form, but it is really vicious. While it stays put in the middle of the room, it will constantly shoot SEVERAL scythes from its back that will do an arc and attack anything in front of it. It also throws scythes up, so they fall from above on top of the ones coming from behind.
Every time it takes a hit the room will shake, causing debris to fall; sometimes it will also fade to black and become invincible for about four seconds, usually countering with a damaging dark ball that can turn areas of the floor and walls into spikes permanently. It uses the dark ball both as a normal attack as well as a counterattack.
The best place to be is in front of it, in order to have a chance to evade the incoming scythes. Wear the armor talisman, but as soon as you have a clear shot switch quickly to the fang, attack it then switch back to armor. Try to avoid its attacks as much as you possibly can, but focus on attacking with the fang, even if you take some damage.
Good luck trying to defeat it.